Thermo Scientific 9mm Clear Glass Screw Thread Vials
Nearly eliminate septa push-through and improve sealing with vials built with the innovative Advanced Vial Closure System (AVCS).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 03FISV
Nearly eliminate septa push-through and improve sealing. Thermo Scientific 9 mm Clear Glass Screw Thread Vials are 12 x 32 mm and built with Advanced Vial Closure System (AVCS). This innovation not only prevents septa push through, but provides a stop point for the cap to prevent over- or under-tightening and provide an optimal, consistent seal every time. Vials are made from superior quality 33 expansion borosilicate clear (Type 1, Class A) glass, and meet all US, EU and JPN Pharmacopia standards. Choose from Thermo Scientific Premiere, Thermo Scientific National and Thermo Scientific Chromacol brands.
- 9mm wide opening vials
- Easy-on, easy-off convenience with just one turn
- Fill vials easily with the wide neck opening; requires 6mm diameter micro-inserts
- Get maximum sample extraction without need for separate inserts by using Microsampling and High Recovery Vials
- Identify sample and volume with graduated, write-on patch provided on certain vials
- Obtain maximum recovery of critical polar, labile or OH-interacting compounds using silanized (deactivated) glass (optional)
Find the best insert for your sample needs
- Microseal inserts
- Polyspring inserts self-align and provide a cushion against needle contact
- Precision point inserts minimize residual sample loss
- Pulled point inserts provide an economical choice for noncritical applications
Get the sealing and performance of a crimp top vial
- Sure Stop vial design incorporates a definite stopping point in the vial finish
- Removes all subjectivity in achieving optimal seal compression closing a vial
- Prevents over- or under-tightening of closures
- Gives an optimal seal every time
Recommended for most brands of autosampler
*See the Thermo Scientific Columns and Consumables Catalog for autosampler compatibility.
|9mm Screw Thread Vial 300µL, Fused Insert|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.