Thermo Scientific 9mm Non-Assembled Clear Screw Thread Wide Opening Autosampler Vial Kits
Save time and reduce the risk of contamination using this convenience kit. Each kit includes 100 clear glass vials and 100 screw thread caps with pre-assembled septa.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific C5000586W
Save time during sample preparation and reduce the risk of contamination using Thermo Scientific? 9mm Wide Opening Clear Vial Convenience kits (Unassembled). Each kit includes 100 clear glass vials and 100 screw thread caps with pre-assembled septa. Reusable two-compartment trays protect vials and closures while keeping matching supplies together. Clear trays to make it easy to keep track of available supplies without opening containers. Choose from Thermo Scientific?, Thermo Scientific? National?, and Thermo Scientific? Chromacol? brands.
- Provides a consistent seal independent of user, or the amount of torque applied when closing vial
- Provides optimal septum compression across the opening of the vial
- Design allows the positioning of the closure to be consistently “flat” producing a more cylindrical vial profile, which improves autosampler recognition and compatibility
- As a result of AVCS, when used with our C5000 closure, SureStop becomes the best sealing vial/closure on the market
- Designed for use with nearly every autosampler on the market
- When compared to other 2mL vials, SureStop yields the lowest loss to evaporation and the lowest standard deviation in evaporation studies
|SureStop Convenience Kit|
|Red PTFE/White Silicone/Red PTFE Septum|
|2mL, Clear Glass w/ID Patch, with Red PTFE/White Silicone/Red PTFE Septum|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok