Eisco™ Coils and Core Activity Set
Coils and core activity set allows students to study how transformers work, as well as several different properties of induced magnetism.
Manufacturer: Eisco™ PH0850CSET
- Activity kit includes: Plastic base, Laminated iron core with mounting fixtures, 6 Coils, 5 student activity capture sheets, and a manual
- Coils are protected in a heat resistant film
- Topics covered include Lenz' Law, Faraday's Law, how iron cores increase magnetic field strength, and electromagnetic induction
- Can also be used to teach about how transformers used by power companies carry electrical energy
- Includes extensive instructions on how to use the apparatus as a demonstration, as well as inquiry based lessons surrounding electromagnetic induction and transformers
|Lenz' Law, Faraday's Law, and Electromagnetic Induction|
|Plastic Base, Laminated Iron Core with Mounting Fixtures, 6 Coils, 5 Student Activity Capture Sheets, and Manual|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok