Abnova Annexin V-EGFP Apoptosis Kit
Annexin V-EGFP Apoptosis Kit is used for apoptosis detection.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0713
- Kit is based on the observation that soon after initiating apoptosis, most cell types translocate the membrane phospholipid phosphatidylserine (PS) from the inner face of the plasma membrane to the cell surface
- Once on the surface, PS can be easily detected by staining with an enhanced green fluorescent protein (EGFP) fusion of annexin V, a protein that has a strong natural affinity for PS
- One-step staining procedure takes only 10 minutes
- Assay can be directly performed on live cells
- Detection can be analyzed by flow cytometry or by fluorescent reagents
- Kit can differentiate apoptosis vs. necrosis when performing both annexin V-EGFP and PI staining
- Store kit at 4°C; stable for one year
|Annexin V-EGFP Apoptosis Kit is used for apoptosis detection.|
|Flow Cytometry, Functional Study|
|Store the kit at 4°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok