Abnova Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Kit
Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Kit is used for apoptosis detection.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0714
- Kit is based on the observation that soon after initiating apoptosis, cells translocate the membrane phosphatidylserine (PS) from the inner face of the plasma membrane to the cell surface
- Once on the surface, PS can be easily detected by staining with a fluorescent conjugate of Annexin V, a protein that has a high affinity for PS
- One-step staining procedure takes only 10 minutes
- Detection can be analyzed by flow cytometry or by fluorescence microscopy
- Kit can differentiate apoptosis and necrosis when performing both Annexin V-FITC and PI staining
- Store kit at 4°C; stable for one year
|Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Kit is used for apoptosis detection.|
|Flow Cytometry, Functional Study|
|Store the kit at 4°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok