Abnova Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Detection Kit (Premium)
Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Detection Kit (Premium) using SYTXO green dye and annexin V-PE for apoptosis detection.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0717
- Kit is based on the observation that soon after initiating apoptosis, most cell types translocate the membrane phospholipid phosphatidylserine (PS) from the inner face of the plasma membrane to the cell surface
- Once on the surface, PS can be easily detected by staining with a fluorescent conjugate of Annexin V, a protein that has a strong natural affinity for PS
- One-step staining procedure takes only 10 minutes
- Assay can be directly performed on live cells, without the need of fixation
- Kit includes Annexin V-PE, SYTOX green dye, and binding buffer
- Populations can easily be distinguished by Fluoresence microscopy using FITC and PE filters or by flow cytometry using the FL1 channel for SYTOX Green dye and FL2 channel for Annexin V-PE
- Store kit at 4°C; all reagents are stable for one year under proper storage conditions
|Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Detection Kit (Premium) using SYTXO green dye and annexin V-PE for apoptosis detection.|
|Flow Cytometry, Functional Study|
|Store the kit at 4°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok