Abnova Apoptotic DNA Ladder Detection Kit (Premium)
Apoptotic DNA Ladder Detection Kit (Premium) is used for detecting DNA fragmentation in apoptotic cells with a high sensitive dye.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0721
- Provides an easy and sensitive means for detecting DNA fragmentation in apoptetic cells
- New detection method requires less than 90 minutes to prepare DNA, with neither extraction nor using columns
- Fragmentation can be easily visualized by agarose gel electrophoreses stained with a highly sensitive dye
- New procedure provides higher sensitivity in comparison to other similar kits in the market
- Assay can be used to detect apoptotic DNA ladder in both tissues and cells
- Store kit at -20°C
|Apoptotic DNA Ladder Detection Kit (Premium) is used for detecting DNA fragmentation in apoptotic cells with a high sensitive dye.|
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok