Abnova cAMP Direct Immunoassay Kit
cAMP Direct Immunoassay Kit is used for determining cAMP level.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0886
- Kit provides a direct competitive immunoassay for sensitive and quantitative determination of cAMP level in biological samples
- Kit utilizes recombinant Protein G coated 96-well plate to efficiently anchor cAMP polyclonal antibody onto the plate
- Kit provides a new acetylation procedure to improve detection sensitivity significantly
- Kit can detect approximately 0.1 to 10 pmol/well cAMP samples
- Kit should be stored at -20°C; after opening and reconstitution, components can be stored as instructed, stable for 1 to 2 months
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
|cAMP Direct Immunoassay Kit is used for determining cAMP level.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok