Abnova Caspase-1 Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
Caspase-1 Assay Kit (Fluorometric) is used for detecting the activity of caspases that recognize the sequence YVAD using fluorometric method.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0728
- Kit provides a simple and convenient means for assaying the activity of caspases that recognize the sequence YVAD
- Assay is based on detection of cleavage of substrate YVAD-AFC
- Can be quantified using a fluorometer or fluorescence microtiter plate reader
- Store kit at -20°C (store Cell Lysis Buffer and 2X Reaction Buffer at 4°C after opening
- All reagents are stable for 6 months under proper storage conditions
|Caspase-1 Assay Kit (Fluorometric) is used for detecting the activity of caspases that recognize the sequence YVAD using fluorometric method.|
|Liquid (Triton X-100), Liquid (DMSO), Liquid (Glycerol), Powder (DTT)|
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok