Abnova Caspase-2 Inhibitor Screening Kit
Caspase-2 Inhibitor Screening Kit is used for screening caspase inhibitors using fluorometric methods.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0737
- Kit provides an effective means for screening caspase inhibitors using fluorometric methods
- Assay utilizes synthetic peptide substrate VDVAD-AFC
- Simple, straightforward, and can be performed directly in microtiter plates
- Level of inhibition of caspase-2 activity can be determined by comparison of the fluorescence intensity in samples with and without the testing inhibitors
- Kit has been configured for research use only and is not for diagnostic and clinical use
- Store kit at -20°C (store 2X Reaction Buffer at 4°C after opening)
- All reagents are stable for 6 months under proper storage conditions
|Caspase-2 Inhibitor Screening Kit is used for screening caspase inhibitors using fluorometric methods.|
|Liquid (DMSO), Powder (DTT)|
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok