Abnova Caspase-3 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Caspase-3 Assay Kit (Colorimetric) is used for detecting the activity of caspases that recognize the sequence DEVD using colorimetric method.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0740
- Kit provides a simple and convenient means for assaying the activity of caspases that recognize the sequence DEVD
- Assay is based on spectrophotometric detection of the chromophore p-nitroanilide (pNA) after cleavage from the labeled substrate DEVD-pNA
- pNA light emission can be quantified using a spectrophotometer or a microtiter plate reader at 400- or 405-nm
- FITC label allows for direct detection of activated caspases in apoptotic cells by fluorescence microscopy, flow cytometry, or fluorescence plate reader
- Store kit at -20°C (store Lysis Buffer, Reaction Buffer, and Dilution Buffer at 4°C after opening)
- All reagents are stable for 6 months under proper storage conditions
|Caspase-3 Assay Kit (Colorimetric) is used for detecting the activity of caspases that recognize the sequence DEVD using colorimetric method.|
|Liquid (Triton X-100), Liquid (Glycerol), Liquid (DMSO), Powder (DTT)|
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok