Abnova Caspase-6 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Caspase-6 Assay Kit (Colorimetric) is used for detecting the activity of caspases that recognize the sequence VEID using colorimetric method.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0751
- Kit provides a simple and convenient means for assaying the activity of caspases that recognize the sequence VEID
- Assay is based on spectrophotometric detection of the chromophore p-nitroanilide (pNA) after cleavage from the labeled substrate VEID-pNA
- pNA light emission can be quantified using a spectrophotometer or a microtiter plate reader at 400- or 405-nm
- Kit has been configured for research use only and is not for diagnostic and clinical use
- Store kit at -20°C (store Cell Lysis Buffer, 2X Reaction Buffer, and Dilution Buffer at 4°C after opening)
- All reagents are stable for 6 months under proper storage conditions
|Caspase-6 Assay Kit (Colorimetric) is used for detecting the activity of caspases that recognize the sequence VEID using colorimetric method.|
|Liquid (Triton X-100), Liquid (DMSO), Powder (DTT)|
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok