Abnova Caspase-8 Inhibitor Screening Kit
Caspase-8 Inhibitor Screening Kit is used for screening caspase inhibitors using fluorometric methods.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0758
- Kit provides an effective means for screening caspase inhibitors using fluorometric methods
- Assay utilizes synthetic peptide substrate IETD-AFC
- Free AFC can be quantified using fluorometry
- Simple, straightforward, and can be performed directly in microtiter plates
- Assay conditions have been optimized to obtain the maximal activity
- Store kit at -20°C (store 2X Reaction Buffer at 4°C after opening)
- All reagents are stable for 6 months under proper storage conditions
|Caspase-8 Inhibitor Screening Kit is used for screening caspase inhibitors using fluorometric methods.|
|Liquid (DMSO), Powder (DTT)|
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok