Abnova Caspase-8 Staining Kit (Red)
Caspase-8 Staining Kit (Red) is used for sensitive detection of activated caspase-8 in living cells with sulfo-rhodamine.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0760
- Kit provides a convenient means for detecting activated caspase-8 in living cells
- Assay utilizes the caspase-8 inhibitor, IETD-FMK, conjugated to sulfo-rhodamine (Red-IETD-FMK) as the fluorescent marker
- Red-IETD-FMK is cell permeable, nontoxic, and irreversibly binds to activated caspase-8 in apoptotic cells
- The fluorescence label allows detection of activated caspase-8 in apoptotic cells directly by fluorescence microscopy, flow cytometry, or fluorescence plate reader
- Kit has been configured for research use only and is not for diagnostic and clinical use
- Store kit at -20°C
|Caspase-8 Staining Kit (Red) is used for sensitive detection of activated caspase-8 in living cells with sulfo-rhodamine.|
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
|Flow Cytometry, Functional Study|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok