Abnova Caspase Screening Kit
Caspase Screening Kit is used for detecting activation of caspases by flow cytometry in living cells.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0724
- Kit provides a convenient means for detecting activation of caspases by flow cytometry in living cells
- Assay is based on the cleavage of (aspartyl) 2-Rhodamine 110 (D2R), a reported substrate for members of caspase family proteases
- Kit has been configured for research use only and is not for diagnostic and clinical use
- Kit should be stored at -20°C (store incubation buffer at 4°C after opening)
- All reagents are stable for 1 year under proper storage conditions
|Caspase Screening Kit is used for detecting activation of caspases by flow cytometry in living cells.|
|Liquid (DTT), Liquid (DMSO)|
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok