Abnova Caspase Staining Kit (Green)
Caspase Staining Kit (Green) is used for sensitive detection of activated caspases in living cells with fluorescein.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0725
- Kit provides a convenient and sensitive means for detecting activated caspases in living cells
- Assay utilizes the caspase family inhibitor VAD-FMK conjugated to FITC (FITC-VAD-FMK) as a marker
- FITC-VAD-FMK is cell permeable, nontoxic, and irreversibly binds to activated caspases in apoptotic cells
- FITC label allows for direct detection of the activated caspases in apoptotic cells by fluorescence microscopy, flow cytometry, or fluorescence plate reader
- Kit has been configured for research use only and is not for diagnostic and clinical use
- Store kit at -20°C
|Caspase Staining Kit (Green) is used for sensitive detection of activated caspases in living cells with fluorescein.|
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
|Flow Cytometry, Functional Study|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok