Abnova Cathepsin S Activity Assay Kit
Cathepsin S Activity Assay Kit is use for measuring cathepsin S activity using fluorometric methods.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0771
- Kit is a fluorescence-based assay that utilizes the preferred cathepsin-S substrate sequence VVR labeled with AFC
- Released AFC can easily be quantified using a fluorometer or fluorescence plate reader
- Simple, straightforward, and can be adapted to 96-well plate assays
- Assay conditions have been optimized to obtain the maximal activity
- Store kit at -20°C (store CS Cell Buffer and CS Reaction Buffer at 4°C after opening)
- All reagents are stable for 6 months from date of receipt under proper storage conditions
|Cathepsin S Activity Assay Kit is use for measuring cathepsin S activity using fluorometric methods.|
|Liquid (Tween-20), Liquid (DMSO)|
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok