Abnova E2F4 Gene Knockdown Quantification Kit
E2F4 Gene Knockdown Quantification Kit is used for measuring E2F4 knockdown induced by siRNA or antisense oligonucleotide at the protein level.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA1545
- Quick and efficient procedure; completion of entire assay needs only 4 hours
- Innovative colorimetric assay without the need for radioactivity, electrophoresis, or chromatography
- Internal control is conveniently included to correct for the variations for the cell number or protein concentrations
- Strip microplate format makes the assay flexible, manual or high throughput
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions
- Kit is shipped in two parts, one at ambient room temperature and the second frozen on ice packs at 4°C
|E2F4 Gene Knockdown Quantification Kit is used for measuring E2F4 knockdown induced by siRNA or antisense oligonucleotide at the protein level.|
|E2F4 Gene knockdown quantification kit|
|Store the detection antibody at -20°C. Store Q2, Q4, Q6, GAPDH control antibody and 8-well assay strips at 4°C away from light. Store all other components at room temperature.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok