Abnova In Situ BrdU DNA Fragmentation Assay Kit
In Situ BrdU DNA Fragmentation Assay Kit using Br-dUTP for detecting DNA fragmentation by fluorescein.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0773
- Internucleosomal DNA fragmentation is a hallmark of apoptosis in mammalian cells
- Provides complete components including positive and negative control cells for conveniently detecting DNA fragmentation by fluorescence microscopy or flow cytometry
- The kit utilizes Br-dUTP (bromolated deoxyuridine triphosphate nucleotides) which is more readily incorporated into DNA strand breaks than other larger ligands (e.g., fluorescein, biotin or digoxigenin)
- The greater incorporation gives rise to brighter signal when the Br-dUTP sites are identified by a fluorescein labeled anti-BrdU monoclonal antibody
- The assay is suitable for studying apoptosis with GFP transfected cells
- For research use only
|In Situ BrdU DNA Fragmentation Assay Kit using Br-dUTP for detecting DNA fragmentation by fluorescein.|
|Liquid (Ethanol), Solid (Sodium Phosphate), Powder (Sodium Azide), Powder (Cobalt Chloride), Solid (Cacodylic Acid), Powder (Fluorescein), Powder (Propidium iodide)|
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok