Abnova In Situ DNA Fragmentation Assay Kit
In Situ DNA Fragmentation Assay Kit is a TUNEL (Terminal deoxynucleotide transferase dUTP Nick End Labeling) assay for detecting DNA fragmentation.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0774
- Internucleosomal DNA fragmentation is a hallmark of apoptosis in mammalian cells
- Provides complete components including positive and negative control cells for conveniently detecting DNA fragmentation by fluorescence microscopy or flow cytometry
- The TUNEL-based detection kit utilizes terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase (TdT) to catalyze incorporation of fluorescein-12-dUTP at the free 3’-hydroxyl ends of the fragmented DNA
- The fluorescein-labeled DNA can then be observed by fluorescence microscopy or analyzed by flow cytometry
- Shelf life is 1 year from the date of the product shipment, under proper storage conditions
- For research use only
|In Situ DNA Fragmentation Assay Kit is a TUNEL (Terminal deoxynucleotide transferase dUTP Nick End Labeling) assay for detecting DNA fragmentation.|
|Liquid (Ethanol), Solid (Sodium Phosphate), Powder (Sodium Azide), Powder (Cobalt Chloride), Solid (Cacodylic Acid), Powder (FITC), Powder (Propidium iodide)|
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok