Abnova Mitochondrial DNA Isolation Kit
Mitochondrial DNA Isolation Kit is used for isolating mtDNA from a variety of cells and tissues.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0895
- The Mitochondrial DNA Isolation Kit provides convenient tools for isolating mtDNA from a variety of cells and tissues in high yield and purity, without contaminations from genomic DNA
- The purified mtDNA can be used for a variety of studies such as enzyme manipulations, Southern blotting, cloning, PCR analysis, and amplifications
- After opening the kit, store Enzyme B Mix at -70°C; store all other Buffers at 4°C
- Protect from light and store Incubation Buffer at 4°C after opening
- Stable for up to 3 months when properly stored
- This kit has been configured for research use only and is not for diagnostic and clinical use
|20mL (5X) Cyto sol extraction Buffer, 1.8mL Mito chondrial Lysis Buffer, Enzyme B mix (lyophilized) 1Vial, 1.5mL TE Buffer|
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
|Mitochondrial DNA Isolation Kit is used for isolating mtDNA from a variety of cells and tissues.|
|Mitochondrial DNA Isolation Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok