Abnova Thioredoxin Reductase Assay Kit
Thioredoxin Reductase Assay Kit is used for detecting TrxR activity.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0883
- Kit provides a convenient colorimetric assay for detecting TrxR activity in various samples
- Since in crude biological samples other enzymes, such as glutathione reductase and glutathione peroxidase, can also reduce DTNB, therefore, TrxR specific inhibitor is utilized to determine TrxR specific activity
- Two assays are performed: the first measurement is of the total DTNB reduction by the sample, and the second one is the DTNB reduction by the sample in the presence of the TrxR specific inhibitor
- The difference between the two results is the DTNB reduction by TrxR
- Store the kit at -20°C, protect from light
- For research use only
|Thioredoxin Reductase Assay Kit is used for detecting TrxR activity.|
|DTNB (lyophilized) 1 vial|
|Store the kit at -20°C|
|Thioredoxin Reductase Assay Kit|
|Biological Fluids, Cell Culture Supernatant, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Culture Supernatant, Urine|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok