Thermo Scientific AC150 Immersion Circulators
AC150 is ideal when applications require greater pumping performance, ramp programming, application alarms and temperature ranges from -50° to +150°C.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1550028
Thermo Scientific AC150 is ideal when applications require greater pumping performance, ramp programming, application alarms and temperature ranges from -50° to +150°C. Features include an enhanced digital display and easytouse touchpad settings, allowing you to easily tune the temperature to meet your specific application requirements.
- Max. temperature: 150°C
- Low-liquid level alarm for Safety Class III
- Automatic controller shutdown at detection of excessive high temperature, low liquid level or motor overload
- USB communication port and options for RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/LAN, Analog I/O
- Programmable application temperature alarm with user selected alarm, go-safe-state or shut off option
- Self-Tuning PID controller for optimized temperature control
- Five programmable set point temperatures
- RTA (Real Temperature Adjustment) for calibration
- Internal or external temperature control mode (Remote Sensor, NAMUR type)
- Pump speed adjustment to three levels for turbulance control
- Powerful force and suction pump for external open and closed applications
- Three languages (English, German, French)
- Change digital display resolution between 0.1 and 0.01 and between °C °F °K
- Acoustic and optical alarm
- Auto-Restart feature after power failure
Includes:8mm and 12mm hose barbs with bridge (0026, 0029, 0021 only), pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord.
|With bridge; 115V/60Hz|
|7.8 x 6.4 x 14.6 in. (19.9 x 16.5 x 37.2cm)|
|AC150 with bridge|
|CE marked, UL listed, CSA, RoHS|