Thermo Scientific AC150 Immersion Circulators
AC150 is ideal when applications require greater pumping performance, ramp programming, application alarms and temperature ranges from -50° to +150°C.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1550028
Thermo Scientific AC150 is ideal when applications require greater pumping performance, ramp programming, application alarms and temperature ranges from -50° to +150°C. Features include an enhanced digital display and easytouse touchpad settings, allowing you to easily tune the temperature to meet your specific application requirements.
- Max. temperature: 150°C
- Low-liquid level alarm for Safety Class III
- Automatic controller shutdown at detection of excessive high temperature, low liquid level or motor overload
- USB communication port and options for RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/LAN, Analog I/O
- Programmable application temperature alarm with user selected alarm, go-safe-state or shut off option
- Self-Tuning PID controller for optimized temperature control
- Five programmable set point temperatures
- RTA (Real Temperature Adjustment) for calibration
- Internal or external temperature control mode (Remote Sensor, NAMUR type)
- Pump speed adjustment to three levels for turbulance control
- Powerful force and suction pump for external open and closed applications
- Three languages (English, German, French)
- Change digital display resolution between 0.1 and 0.01 and between °C °F °K
- Acoustic and optical alarm
- Auto-Restart feature after power failure
Includes:8mm and 12mm hose barbs with bridge (0026, 0029, 0021 only), pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord.
|With bridge; 115V/60Hz|
|7.8 x 6.4 x 14.6 in. (19.9 x 16.5 x 37.2cm)|
|AC150 with bridge|
|CE marked, UL listed, CSA, RoHS|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok