Thermo Scientific AC200 Immersion Circulators
AC200 is ideal when applications require greater pumping performance, ramp programming, application alarms, and temperature ranges from -50° to +200°C.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1560008
Thermo Scientific AC200 is ideal when applications require greater pumping performance, ramp programming, application alarms, and temperature ranges from -50° to +200°C. Features include an enhanced digital display and easytouse touchpad settings, allowing you to easily tune the temperature to meet your specific application requirements.
- Max. temperature: 200°C
- Low-liquid level alarm for Safety Class III
- Automatic controller shutdown at detection of excessive high temperature, low liquid level or motor overload
- USB communication port and options for RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/LAN, Analog I/O
- Programmable application temperature alarm with user selected alarm, go-safe-state or shut off option
- Self-Tuning PID controller for optimized temperature control
- Ramp program with 10 stepsedit ramp during run or pause
- Whole range calibration of 'n' points
- RTA (Real Temperature Adjustment) for calibration
- Internal or external temperature control mode (Remote Sensor, NAMUR type)
- Pump speed adjustment to three levels for turbulance control
- Powerful force and suction pump for external open and closed applications
- Three languages (English, German, French)
- Change digital display resolution between 0.1 and 0.01 and between °C °F °K
- Acoustic and optical alarm
- Auto-Restart feature after power failure
- USB port for remote control
- Real-time clock
- Multifunction port connects
- Booster pump (1 bar extra)
- Booster heater (2kW extra)
- Auto refill device
- Magnetic/solenoid valve box (e.g. control tap-water cooling)
Includes:8mm and 12mm hose barbs with bridge (0026, 0029, 0021 only), pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord.
|AC200; Max. Temp: 200 deg.C; 115V/60Hz|
|7.8 x 6.4 x 14.6 in. (19.9 x 16.5 x 37.2cm)|
|CE marked, UL listed, CSA, RoHS|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok