Thermo Scientific Acclaim 120 C8 LC Columns
Get exceptional performance for reversed-phase separation of analytes with moderate hydrophobicity using Thermo Scientific Acclaim 120 C8 LC columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 059138
For reversed-phase separation of analytes with moderate hydrophobicity, use Thermo Scientific Acclaim 120 C8 LC columns. These high-performance columns provide selectivity that is similar to Acclaim 120 C18 columns with a predictable elution order but less retention. Compounds elute more quickly, yielding faster separations. The unique chemistry of densely bonded C8 ligands on an ultrapure, spherical, porous silica substrate gives the Acclaim 120 C8 columns excellent efficiencies.High Performance Reversed-Phase Columns for the Separation of Small Molecules
- Low silanol activity for excellent peak shapes
- Reproducible column-to-column performance
- Extremely low bleed, fully compatible with MS
- Stable between pH 2 and 8
- Available in 2.2, 3, and 5µm particle sizes and 4.6, 3.0, and 2.1mm diameters, with an average pore diameter of 120Å
- Also available in 2.2µm RSLC format for reliable, fast separations
Achieve the high standards set by modern HPLC and LC/MS methods with the Acclaim family of reversed-phase columns. These silica-based columns with advanced column bonding and endcapping technologies provide complementary selectivity, high column efficiencies, and ultra-high resolution for a wide variety of applications.
- Broad spectrum of stationary phases, including conventional C8 and C18 phases, polar embedded phases, and specialty phases including wide-pore, are available to meet your specific application needs
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, environmental, food, and other industrial chromatographic separations
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.