Thermo Scientific Acclaim Polar Advantage LC Columns
For great separation power to resolve polar and nonpolar analytes, Thermo Scientific Acclaim PolarAdvantage columns provide unique selectivity and excellent peak shape.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 072623
Resolve a wide variety of polar and nonpolar analytes with Thermo Scientific Acclaim PolarAdvantage (PA) columns. These sulfonamide-embedded, reversed-phase columns provide unique selectivity and excellent peak shape for acidic, basic, and neutral analytes. In addition, the mildly hydrophilic surface, which remains in contact with aqueous-only mobile phases, negates the problems of dewetting common with conventional C18 reversed-phase columns. Use Acclaim PA columns for efficient separations of nucleic acid and bases or pharmaceutical compounds using highly aqueous mobile phases.Unique Selectivity for the Separation of Polar and nonpolar Analytes
- Low silanol activity for excellent peak shape with basic compounds
- High selectivity for hydrophobic aromatic molecules
- Compatible with 100% aqueous mobile phase
- Extremely low bleed, fully compatible with MS
- Stable between pH 2 and 8
- Available in 2.2, 3, and 5µm particle sizes and 4.6, 3.0, and 2.1mm diameters, with an average pore diameter of 120Å
- Also available in 2.2µm RSLC format for reliable, fast separations
Achieve the high standards set by modern HPLC and LC/MS methods with the Acclaim family of reversed-phase columns. These silica-based columns with advanced column bonding and endcapping technologies provide complementary selectivity, high column efficiencies, and ultra-high resolution for a wide variety of applications.
- Broad spectrum of stationary phases, including conventional C8 and C18 phases, polar embedded phases, and specialty phases including wide-pore, are available to meet your specific application needs
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, environmental, food, and other industrial chromatographic separations
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
|LC/MS and RSLC|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.