Thermo Scientific Acclaim Surfactant LC Columns
For outstanding separation of all classes of surfactants, choose high-efficiency Thermo Scientific Acclaim Surfactant LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 068123
Achieve outstanding separation of all classes of surfactants with Thermo Scientific Acclaim Surfactant LC Columns. These high-efficiency, silica-based columns provide excellent resolution and throughput for HPLC separations using UV-Vis, evaporative light scattering (ELSD) or refractive index (RI) detection. The novel surface chemistry creates a unique polarity that offers significantly improved resolution for individual oligomers of ethoxylated surfactants compared with conventional C18 columns.
Unmatched Performance for Separating a Broad Range of Surfactants
- Ideal selectivity for separation of anionic, nonionic, cationic and amphoteric surfactants
- Resistant to dewetting under highly aqueous mobile phase conditions
- Retains highly hydrophilic compounds, such as hydrotropes
- Excellent peak shapes, especially for cationic surfactants
- Rugged separations under a variety of conditions
- Available in 3.0 and 5.0µm particle sizes and 2.1, 3.0 and 4.6mm diameters, with 150 and 250mm lengths
- Use-tested to guarantee consistent separations
- Ideal selectivity for separating specific target analytes
- Excellent peak shapes
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for specific chromatographic separations
|ELSD, SCD, UV-Vis Detector|
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2.5 to 7.5|
|0.9 to 1 mL/g|
|0.2 to 0.5 mL/min|
|<10.0ppm Total Metal, <3.0ppm Individual Metal|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.