Thermo Scientific Accucore aQ C18 Polar Endcapped LC Columns
Increase sample throughput and boost laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific Accucore aQ C18 Polar Endcapped LC columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 17326012105
Separate polar compounds with improved speed and resolution using Thermo Scientific Accucore aQ C18 Polar Endcapped LC columns. Rugged 2.6µm solid-core particles enable fast, high-efficiency separations at low backpressures. The polar endcapped C18 stationary phase provides optimal retention of polar analytes and is fully compatible with 100% aqueous mobile phases. Robust bonding technology and automated packing procedures ensure excellent reproducibility and long column lifetimes.Alternative Selectivity
- Polar endcapped C18 stationary phase provides optimum retention of polar analytes
- Accucore aQ Columns are compatible with highly aqueous mobile phases.
- Polar encapping allows use in 100% aqueous mobile phases without loss of performance or stability.
- 2.6µm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2µm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|Uniguard Direct-connection and Stand Alone Holder|
|Spherical Solid Core|
|2 to 9|
|Guard Cartridge, 4 PK|
|Silica, Spherical Solid Core Ultrapure|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok