Thermo Scientific Accucore C18 LC Columns
Increase sample throughput and boost laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific Accucore C18 LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 17126104630
Achieve fast, high-resolution separations at low backpressures using Thermo Scientific Accucore C18 LC columns. Rugged 2.6µm solid-core particles ensure high efficiencies and enable compatibility with both HPLC and UHPLC platforms. The high bonded phase coverage provides optimal retention of a broad range of nonpolar analytes across multiple applications. Robust bonding technology and automated packing procedures ensure excellent reproducibility and long column lifetimes.Optimal Selectivity for Nonpolar Compounds
- Hydrophobic interaction mechanism
- 2.6µm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid core 2.6µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid core 2.6µm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2µm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|Silica, Spherical Solid Core Ultrapure|
|Spherical Solid Core|
|1 to 11|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok