Thermo Scientific Accucore PFP LC Columns
Increase sample throughput and boost laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific Accucore PFP LC columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 17426103030
Improve LC separations of halogenated compounds and nonhalogenated polar analytes using Thermo Scientific Accucore PFP LC columns. Rugged 2.6µm solid-core particles enable fast, high-resolution separations at low backpressures. Fluorine groups in the PFP stationary phase provide enhanced retention and selectivity for positional isomers of halogenated compounds and for compounds with polar functional groups. Robust bonding technology and automated packing procedures ensure excellent reproducibility and long column lifetimes.Alternative Selectivity
- Pentafluorophenyl (PFP) phase provides a unique selectivity for halogenated species and nonhalogenated polar compounds.
- 2.6µm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2µm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|Silica, Spherical Solid Core Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok