Thermo Scientific Accucore C18 LC Columns
Increase sample throughput and boost laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific Accucore C18 LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 171261521303V
Achieve fast, high-resolution separations at low backpressures using Thermo Scientific Accucore C18 LC columns. Rugged 2.6µm solid-core particles ensure high efficiencies and enable compatibility with both HPLC and UHPLC platforms. The high bonded phase coverage provides optimal retention of a broad range of nonpolar analytes across multiple applications. Robust bonding technology and automated packing procedures ensure excellent reproducibility and long column lifetimes.Optimal Selectivity for Nonpolar Compounds
- Hydrophobic interaction mechanism
- 2.6µm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid core 2.6µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid core 2.6µm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2µm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Silica, Spherical Solid Core Ultrapure|
|Column Set (3 columns, 3 lots)|
|Spherical Solid Core|
|1 to 11|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.