Thermo Scientific Accucore XL C18 LC Columns
Improve laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific Accucore XL C18 LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 74104254630
Optimize conventional HPLC methods with Thermo Scientific Accucore XL C18 LC Columns. Rugged 4µm solid-core particles ensure very high efficiencies within standard HPLC pressure limits. The high bonded phase coverage provides optimal retention of a broad range of nonpolar analytes across multiple applications. Robust bonding technology and automated packing procedures ensure excellent reproducibility and long column lifetimes.Optimal Selectivity for Nonpolar Compounds
- Hydrophobic interaction mechanism
- Core-enhanced technology 4µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies for conventional HPLC methods.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid-core 4µm particle design means that no changes to the method or system are required.
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|Silica, Spherical Solid Core Ultrapure|
|1 to 11|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.