Thermo Scientific Accucore XL C8 LC Columns
Improve laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific Accucore XL C8 Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 74204103030
Optimize conventional HPLC methods with Thermo Scientific Accucore XL C8 columns. Rugged 4µm solid-core particles ensure very high efficiencies within standard HPLC pressure limits. The high coverage C8 bonded phase provides optimal retention of analytes with moderate hydrophobicity. Robust bonding technology and automated packing procedures ensure excellent reproducibility and long column lifetimes.Lower Hydrophobic Retention
- Recommended for moderately hydrophobic analytes or when a less hydrophobic phase provides optimum retention
- Core-enhanced technology 4µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies for conventional HPLC methods.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid-core 4µm particle design means that no changes to the method or system are required.
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Silica, Spherical Solid Core Ultrapure|
|2 to 9|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.