Acetic Acid, Glacial (Optima™), Fisher Chemical™
- Certificate of Analysis included with each bottle.
- Ideal for analysis by ICP-MS and high-resolution ICP-MS
- Evaluated for 65 metals at low-level ppt concentrations.
- Manufactured, purified, and packaged in a Class 1000 clean room.
- Packaged in specially cleaned Teflon FEP for PFA bottles to maintain product integrity and to eliminate metal leaching from glass bottles.
- Three year shelf life from time of manufacture - available on COA.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Additional Information||Applications: Trace metal analysis, preparing calibration solutions, sample digestion, and instrument or glassware pre-rinsing/cleaning.|
|Merck Index||15, 54|
|Vapor Pressure||1.52 kPa at 20°C|
|Certificate of Analysis||Certificate of Analysis included with each bottle.|
|Chemical Name or Material||Acetic Acid|
|Show More Show Less|