Thermo Scientific Evolution Smart Sipper Accessories
Get the most out of your Thermo Scientific Evolution Spectrophotometer with a wide selection of Thermo Scientific Evolution Smart Sipper Accessories.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 699129600
Thermo Scientific Evolution Smart Sipper Accessories for Thermo Scientific Evolution Spectrophotometers are easy-to-use sampling accessories featuring a reliable multi-roller peristaltic pump. When the Smart Sipper is installed, all sipper controls are automatically displayed in the software. Methods can be automated so that samples are measured automatically after they are sipped. Smart Sipper Accessories feature modes to return the sample to the original container, send the sample to waste, or run continuously.
- Fully integrated operation with Thermo Scientific INSIGHT and Thermo Scientific VISION software methods. Samples can be sipped followed by automatic measurement and return of the sample or pumping to waste.
- Automatic recognition by software, smart alignment and serial number reporting
- Able to handle sample volumes from 200µL to 9.999mL and a fully customizable sip volume and air gap
- Software assisted calibration routine to simplify the process of changing tubing and methods
- Sippers support 10mm pathlength cells and shorter pathlength cells with use of an appropriate spacer. Longer pathlength cells are not supported.
- Specialized tubing packs available for
- mild chemical use (silicone tubing)
- acid resistant (c-flex)
- bio-compatible (Chemdurance Bio)
- chemical resistant (Viton)
- Replacement flow-cell connector packs for both Starna and Hellma cells available
When deploying the Smart Sipper Accessory in a regulated or quality control environment, take advantage of our unique full-system qualification to assure compliance of the instrument and accessory as a complete unit.
|Acid-Resistant Pump Tubing Kit|
|Evolution Smart Sippers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok