HTL-Strefa Acti-Lance Baby Safety Heelstick
Sterile, single-use safety lancets are push-button activated medical devices used to perform finger pricks to collect micro samples of capillary blood.
Manufacturer: HTL-Strefa 8714
- Fully enclosed needle housing to prevent sharps injuries
- Long proctective cap for easy removal
- Protective cap for needle safety
- T-shape for firm and intuitive grip
- Wide lancet end enables precise and convenient positioning on the test site
|50ct. Per box|
|Micropreemie blood testing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok