Thermo Scientific Value Lab Upright Freezers
Meet routine laboratory storage requirements with Thermo Scientific? Value Lab Upright Freezers. Freezers feature digital controls and excellent temperature stability.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 04LFAETSA
Meet routine laboratory storage requirements with Thermo Scientific Value Lab Upright Freezers. Freezers feature digital controls and excellent temperature stability.
- Meets ADA Height Requirements at 32” high for both refrigerator and freezer. ADA requirements are 32.5” high.
- Manual Defrost at -25C Capability with super freezer setting allowing for manually controlled continuous compressor operation for freezing larger batches of warmer samples.
- Freezer has 3.5cf capability with 3 clear plastic drawers included
- UL certified to commercial standard 471
- Adjustable temperature control
- Digital display
- Easy-to-use handles
- Adjustable shelving
- Durable, easy-to-clean interior and exterior
- Environmentally-friendly, non CFC refrigerants
13 months parts and labor
|ADA compliant value undercounter freezer|
|3.5 cu. ft.|
|16.5 x 17.75 x 24.25 in.|
|Thermo Scientific Value|
|Ambient Operating Temperature 15° C - 32° C (60° F - 90° F)|
|Refrigeration System Vapour Compression|
|Non-Corrosive, Non-Flammable, Non-Explosive, Good Air Ventilation|
|3.5 cu. ft.|
|23.5 x 23.5 x 32 in.|
|-12° to -20°C|
|-12°C to -20°C|
|General Purpose Freezer|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok