Advanced Periodic Table of the Elements
Presents far more information than the typical periodic table.
Supplier: Print Lab Inc LL1015 NB
- Identifies elements as noble gases, nonmetals, and various metals classes
- Indication of physical state at atmospheric pressure and temperature by the color of the element symbol
- Separate presentation of important physical constants
- Table indicates the color various elements give off when heated in the flame of a Bunsen burner
- Each element displays IUPAC name, symbol, atomic weight, oxidation states, density, boiling and melting points, number of naturally occurring radioactive isotopes, and pertinent information for the most abundant radioactive isotope
Chart measures 58 × 42 in. (147 × 107cm); available with or without spring-activated roller. Notebook size charts are 11 × 8.5 in. (28 × 21.6cm).
|Advanced Periodic Table Notebook|
|Identifies elements as noble gases, nonmetals and various Metals classes|
|Spring activated roller|
|Includes 100 Charts (8.5 x 11 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok