Easy to operate, low-cost method for cooling supplied air for supplied-air respirators, greatly increasing comfort of workers. Watertight polycarbonate case contains an inner coil covered with ice through which the supplied air passes. Ice cools air from 82°C to 10°C (180°F to 50°F).
- Places air distribution components closer to work area
- Unit meets NIOSH point of attachment for supplied-air respirators
- Cool-Box case has a recessed pull handle and wheels for easy mobility
- Low-pressure unit for use with Air Systems Ambient Air Pumps
- Maximum inlet pressure: 20psi
- 1/2 in. (13mm) Chicago-style inlet fitting
- 4 respirator outlets with 0.25 in. (6.35mm) Industrial Interchange (Hansen-compatible) quick-disconnect couplers
- Includes a BACB196K connection kit
- High-pressure unit
- Maximum inlet pressure: 125psi
- 0.25 in. (6.35mm) male plug inlet fitting (Hansen)
- 4 respirator outlets witH Industrial Interchange (Hansen-compatible) quick-disconnect couplers
Hoses are not suitable for connecting directly to respirators
Hoses sold separately.
|Cooling supplied air for supplied air respirator, greatly increasing comfort of workers|
|82° to 10°C|
|Airline type-c mask or hood style respirator|
|4 respirator outlets with 0.37 in., industrial interchange (hansen-compatible) quick-disconnect couplers, 0.5 in. male plug inlet fitting (hansen)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok