Air Systems Drag-Bag
Ideal for rapid intervention and rescue scenarios.
Manufacturer: Air Systems DRAGBAG
Multi-compartment, denier nylon bag can be used to drag or carry essential respirator components and rescue supplies into difficult rescue/rapid intervention situations.
- D-ring slots located at each end of the bag allow rope to pull out during search operations and then tie off to the victim during retrieval
- Side hose compartment includes tube through which hose can be fed into large central (cylinder) compartment
- Foam padding adds shock resistance while reflective side stripes enhance visibility
- Shoulder strap and glove handles with wring slots on each bag end for portability
- All compartments feature dual-zipper closure
Bag without regulator/cylinder frame assembly measures 36L x 7W x 10 in.H (91.4 x 17.8 x 25.4cm). Optional accessories available including: 3/8 in. breathing air hose in 15 and 25 ft. (4.6 or 7.6m) coils with “Y“ fittings without couplings and Quick-fill hose, 5 ft. long (1.5m), with female FD-17 coupler with 1/4 male thread, 4500psi.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok