Air Systems Fume-Air 750 Portable Fume Extractor
For source capture of welding smoke and fumes
Manufacturer: Air Systems PFE750
- Designed specifically to meet lower permissible exposure limit of 5mg for hexavalent chromium using HEPA filter certified 99.98% efficient at 0.3µm
- Captures harmful weld fumes from stainless steel and painted surfaces before they escape into ambient air
- Exceptionally quiet operationnoise level less than 80dbA
- 13 in. (33cm) wide aluminum fume hood fits on 360° rotating 10 ft. arm with three articulation points that allow full extension of arm; adjustable damper controls air flow velocity at capture site
- Contaminated air is drawn in through the arm or central duct through first stage poly pre-filter to capture large particulates; second-stage HEPA filter then captures and removes the smallest of smoke particles
- Clean filtered air is exhausted through the back of the cabinet
- Optional carbon impregnated prefilter can be added for removal of hydrocarbon based vapors and odors
- Filter change indicator glows red to signal need for filter change
- 5 in. (12.7cm) heavy-duty front casters and rear swivel casters with foot locks for easy transport
Extractor designed for source capture of toxic welding fume particulate created during welding and burning operations. Under certain windy conditions, 100% of the toxic particulate may not be captured. Welders should consult with safety and health personnel regarding proper respiratory protection during welding operations.
Extractor delivered in two pieces: cabinet with installed pre-filter and HEPA filter and fully assembled arm. Arm bolts securely to cabinet with included screws.
Meets OSHA standard for hexavalent chromium. UL-586 approved HEPA filtration. Note: Spent HEPA filter will be contaminated with potentially toxic dust; disposal should be in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok