Air-Tite™ All-Plastic Henke-Ject™ Syringes
Inert syringes for use in gas or liquid chromatography, in vitro fertilization (IVF), embryo-transfer, and various laboratory procedures. Air-Tite All Plastic Henke-Ject™ syringes are available compatible with a variety of needle styles. Needles are sold separately.
Manufacturer: Air-Tite™ A50
These Air-Tite, all plastic syringes are available compatible with a variety of needle styles. (Needles are sold separately.) Ideal for use in gas or liquid chromatography, in vitro fertilization (IVF), embryo-transfer, and various laboratory procedures.
- Needle tips not included and must be purchased separately
- Graduated syringes manufactured from high-quality laboratory-grade polypropylene and polyethylene
- Chemically inert and noncytotoxic, these syringes are ideal for chromatography, in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer
- Luer Tip, Luer-Slip, or catheter tip compatibility
- Polypropylene barrel and polyethylene plunger are chemically inert and noncytotoxic; needles contain no latex, synthetic rubber, silicone oil, or styrene
- Positive safety stop prevents accidental spills
- FDA registered
|FDA, CE, ISO 9001, DEHP Free|
|For nuclear medicine, amniocentisis, IVF, embryo-transfer, chromatography and many laboratory procedures|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok