Alere Measles (Rubeola) ELISA Test Kits
Provide increased reliability and run-to-run consistency. Use substrate, stop solution, and wash buffer that are interchangeable with other Wampole assays. This uniformity of reagents allows for ease-of-automation with microtiter processing systems.
Manufacturer: Alere 9Z9271GB
- Choice of incubation protocolsmanual or automatedall in one kit
- Breakaway, removable test wells in a microplate format
- Color-coded, ready-to-use reagents are provided
- SAVe Diluent provides visual sample verification
- Individual serum specimens may be used for determination of immune status
- CPT Code: 86765
- For in vitro diagnostic use
|Scl-70 Antibodies and individual Serum specimens may be used for determination of immune status|
|Well strips with breakaway wells, control and calibrators, TMB substrate, stop solution, directional insert, sample SAVe Diluent™, conjugate and Wash Buffer|
|IgG Wampole™ Measles (Rubeola) ELISA Test Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok