NewPath Learning All About Minerals Curriculum Learning Module
Blended Learning Program Provides Hands-On and Digital Curriculum Resources
Manufacturer: NewPath Learning 746821
All About Minerals Curriculum Learning Module provides a complete set of visual, digital and hands-on resources designed to support teacher instruction and provide students with the skills to master key concepts on Minerals. Used in combination or individually, your students will gain thorough comprehension from an engaging blend of technology-based instruction, interactive print resources and game-based learning. Includes detailed, standards-based coverage of: Minerals vs. Rocks; How Rocks Form; Properties of Minerals; Identifying and Classifying Minerals; and Mineral Resources and Uses.
Each module includes:
- 1 Flip Chart Set with 10 double-side, laminated charts including a graphic overview and “write-on/wipe-off” activities (S04869)
- 1 Student Learning Guide featuring self-directed readings, illustrated explanations, assessment questions and a lab investigation (S04902)
- 1 Vocabulary Review Card Set
- 1 Curriculum Mastery Game (4 players)
- 1 Interactive Multimedia Lesson containing animated tutorials, interactive activities, visual resources, illustrated narrated glossary, virtual labs, and assessments (S02706)
Additional, individual components are available separately using the Fisher product numbers shown.
|Academic standard: California, Florida, National, New York, Texas|
|Concepts on minerals|
|All About Minerals|
|For Grades 6, 7, 8, high school|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok