All-American Hose Conquest Attack/Supply Hose
Suitable for C.A.F.S. and foam concentrates
Manufacturer: Snap Tite Hose Inc FCD25B5025N
- Unique, high quality, double jacket municipal fire hose
- Made from 100% high tenacity ring spun polyester outer jacket covering extruded-thru-the-weave polyurethane inner hose
- No adhesive used and lining will not delaminate
- Lowest friction loss in industry provides highest flow available up to 50% less than traditional hose
- Dura-Cote treatment increases abrasion resistance to over 50 times that of uncoated hose on an abrasion tester
- Increases burn resistance by 500%, virtually eliminates water pick-up, and provides resistance to many petrochemicals
- Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°C
- Passes 63.5cm (25 in.) doorway kink test at 75psi 4.5cm (1.75 in.) dia.
- Optional color-coded stripe of one contrasting color can be woven into outer jacket running full length of hose for identification purpose
- When specified for potable water, polyurethane lining material meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standard 61 for drinking water
Meets all NFPA requirements for ozone resistance.
Ponn Conquest is manufactured in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1961 standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001:2000 certified quality assurance system
|NFPA 1961 standard|
|NH/NST thread; Alumimum coupling|
|Blue, No Stripe|
|Attack/Supply Fire Hose|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok