All-American Hose N-Dura Attack Hose
Suitable for C.A.F.S. and foam solution applications
Manufacturer: Snap Tite Hose Inc NP17X50B15N
- Produced from high quality raw materials to exacting standards
- Double jacket, rubber lined municipal fire hose
- Made from 100% high strength, low stretch, air-entangled nylon for enhanced abrasion and kink resistance
- Outer jacket is manufactured with tight weave to eliminate snagging and pulling while on fireground
- Reverse twill weave of inner jacket provides smooth waterway
- Delivers low friction loss
- Standard Dura-Cotetreatment provides heat resistance, reduces moisture absorption, and increases petrochemical resistance
- Has extruded EPDM rubber tube lining for long term adhesion
- Lining remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°C
- High resistance to ozone and oxidation
National Fire Hose N-Dura is manufactured in accordance with NFPA1961 standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001: 2000 certified quality assurance system.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok