Ansell™ Alphatec™ MICROCHEM™ 68-2000 White Coveralls with Hood and Boots
Provide breathable protection and comfort with exceptional liquid and particulate protection. Ansell™ Alphatec™ MICROCHEM™ 68-2000 White Coveralls with Hood and Boots are ideal for a wide range of industrial applications, with the added benefits of attached 3-piece respirator fit hoods and anti-skid boots.
Manufacturer: Ansell™ WH20B9210709
- Protection: Excellent liquid penetration resistance & barrier to fine particulates (0.01μm) including ASTMF1761 and EN14126:2003 resistance to penetration of blood, body fluids and blood-borne pathogens
- Comfort: Moisture vapor permeable ("breathable") to help reduce the risk of heat stress
- Low Linting: Reduces the risk of fiber contamination in some critical areas
- Anti-static: Tested according to EN1149-5 & AATCC76 (8EMSL test method)
- Design: Elastic wrists and ankles, 2-way front zipper with storm flap, bound seams, finger loops, 3 piece respirator fit hood, attached anti-skid boots with SureStep soles
- Applications: Pharmaceutical industries, agriculture, cleanrooms, paint spraying, crime scene investigations, veterinary services, food
- Sizes: Available in Small through 5X-Large
- Certifications: EN 14126 / ASTM F1671, DIN 32781, EN 1073-2, EN 1149-5 / AATCC 76, ANSI/ISEA 101, EN ISO 13982-1 Type 5B, ISO 17491-4 Type 6B
- Storage: 5 years shelf life in dry, cool, covered conditions out of direct sunlight
EN 14126 / ASTM F1671, DIN 32781, EN 1073-2, EN 1149-5 / AATCC 76, ANSI/ISEA 101, EN ISO 13982-1 Type 5B, ISO 17491-4 Type 6B
Meets ANSI™/ISEA 101, AATCC 76, ASTM™ F1671, EN 14126, EN 1073-2, EN 1149-5, EN ISO 13982-1 Type 5B standards.
|Elastic, Attached boots|
|2-way Front zipper with storm flap|
|Particulate and light liquid splash protection|
|Free of natural rubber latex|
|Attached anti-skid boots (SureSole|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok