Ansell Alphatec MICROCHEM 68-CFR Flame Retardant Coveralls with Hood
Offer protection from particulates and chemical sprays or splashes without compromising worker protection in the event of a flashfire. Ansell Alphatec MICROCHEM 68-CFR Flame Retardant Coveralls are manufactured from flame retardant and antistatic fabric. They are ideal for use in industries like oil and petrochemicals, petrolium distribution and processing, and utilities.
Manufacturer: Ansell RD96T9211106
- Protection: Flame retardant treated fabric with PVC barrier film offering wearers protection from liquid chemicals
- Versatile: Good for most applications where there is the need for protection from chemical spray without compromising wearer protection in the event of a flash fire
- Optimized body fit: Improves wearer comfort and safety
- Highly visible: Bright red color to improve worker safety
- Design: Elastic waist, wrists and ankles, double zip closure, double cuffs with knitted inner cuff, serged and taped seams, 2 piece hood
- Applications: Oil and petrochemicals, petroleum distribution and processing, utilities
- Sizes: Available in Small through 5X-Large
- Certifications: EN 1073-2, EN 1149-5 / AATCC 76, ANSI/ISEA 101, EN ISO 13982-1 Type 5, EN 14126 / ASTM F1671, EN 14605 Type 3, EN 14605 Type 4, EN ISO 14116 INDEX 1/0/0
- Storage: 5 years shelf life in dry, cool, covered conditions out of direct sunlight
EN 1073-2, EN 1149-5 / AATCC 76, ANSI/ISEA 101, EN ISO 13982-1 Type 5, EN 14126 / ASTM F1671, EN 14605 Type 3, EN 14605 Type 4, EN ISO 14116 INDEX 1/0/4
|Liquid and spray tight chemical and biological protection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok