Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Restek™ Alumaseal Ferrules
Eliminate out-gassing and create leak-tight seals for less detector noise; use with any 1/16 in. compression-type fitting
Supplier: Restek™ 21472
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Combines the advantages of graphite and Vespel/graphite ferrules
- Eliminates disadvantages for enhanced performance in any application
- Unique front and back ferrule design seals easily and surely
- Ferrules will not fragment, off-gas, or allow oxygen to permeate into the system
- No retightening is required after temperature cycles, ideal for GC-MS applications
- Can be used with any standard 1/16 in. compression-type fitting, with fused silica columns
- Stable to 550°C
|0.25 mm ID Columns|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok