Brady™ Aluminum Warning Sign: HIGH PRESSURE AIR AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
Improve workplace safety with proper signage and markings. This Brady™ corner hole mounted sign is a durable, clear and effective tool to raise awareness to chemical, biohazard and hazardous material warnings.
Manufacturer: Brady™ 126615
- Aluminum material is abrasion-resistant and chemical-resistant
- Aluminum signs provide the strength and durability of metal, but never rust and can tolerate extreme temperatures, years of chemical spills, wash downs and cleanings
- Safety signs are important facility visuals that are vital to communicating warnings and other safety information
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Printed on polymer plastic and overlaminated with a clear plastic coating to protect graphics against abrasion, sunlight, chemicals, and weather up to 8 years outdoors, and even longer indoors
|Black on Orange|
|-40°F to 230°F|
|HIGH PRESSURE AIR AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY|
|14 x 10 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok